Job ID: 01-004
Android Developer (m/f)
We are we looking for:
As an Android developer you work with your Scrum team in an agile environment.
- Based on the technical specifications of the product owner, you will jointly develop the Rossmann app, one of the most successful apps in the German retail sector, with more than 1 million downloads and hundreds of thousands of active users each week.
- You continue the development of the app and constantly question the requirements. Together in team you decide the technical implementation and beeing responsible for the entire software development process
- Completed study of computer science or comparable education
- Experience in using Android Studio as a development environment
- Experience in connecting external systems using REST-based web services
- Experience in creating complex Android applications with Java or Kotlin and knowledge of the Android User Interface Guidelines
- Experience in designing user-friendly interfaces would be useful
- First experiences in agile software development (eg Scrum) as well as the desire and the ability in the team to elaborate complex questions and developments and to advance them
- English language skills in speaking and writing
- German language B2 or minimum B1 level
Type of employment