Job ID: 01-020
Application System Administrator (m/f)
We are we looking for:
- You are responsible for the highly available system landscape and the business-critical applications running on it in a team.
- You put new software inventories into operation and perform patches.
- You further develop systems and applications; are contact persons for questions about existing applications and take over the technical responsibility in new projects.
- You actively participate in application and IT projects. You create documentation and solution descriptions for the applications to be supported and are a competent partner for 2nd level support in our departments.
- Completed study of computer science or comparable education.
- Several years of experience in the administration of networks (TCP / IP), Windows and application servers (for example JBoss, TomCat) and the operation of at least one Linux-based operating system (eg RedHat or CentOS).
- Knowledge of scripting languages (such as Shell, Python) and relational database systems (MS SQL, DB2, Oracle).
- Structured, methodical way of working and abstraction, as well as a high level of customer and service orientation.
- Experience in using monitoring tools (eg Nagios, Icinga).
- Willingness to take on a regular call readiness.
- English language skills in speaking and writing
- German language B2 or minimum B1 level
Type of employment