Job ID: 01-008
Data Analyst (m/f)
We are we looking for:
- You carry out predictive analyzes, especially in customer relationship management, couponing and user engagement.
- You are responsible for data selection, conception, evaluation and implementation of appropriate predictive models as well as the validation, development and optimization of the same.
- You develop the fundamentals for the data-driven and knowledge-based optimization of our apps
- Completed studies with a statistical-analytical focus (eg mathematics, business informatics).
- Good knowledge in statistics and data mining.
- Analytical thinking combined with a high affinity to numbers and data.
- A quick comprehension even with complex technical issues.
- Experiences in the design of predictive models with modern methods of machine learning and the exploration of (semi-) structured data from different sources.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and in at least one higher level programming language.
- Experience in the use of common analysis and statistics tools especially on large amounts of data (R, R Shiny, SAS, SPSS)
- English language skills in speaking and writing
- German language B2 or minimum B1 level
Type of employment