Job ID: 01-012
DevOps Engineer macOS (m/f)
We are we looking for:
- With your colleagues you are responsible for the entire application lifecycle management. You form the interface between the areas of agile software development and IT operations.
- You are responsible to automate the development process by building and optimizing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment.
- Maintaining, setting up and optimizing development, staging and production environments, continually improving system, finding errors and analyzing of complex application environments in the mobile area and the associated backend systems.
- Completed study of computer science or a comparable education with relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of macOS (possibly Windows) web & application servers (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx as well as in the field of network concepts (protocol level, HTTP, DNS, firewall).
- Programming experience with Ruby and shell scripting and experience in automatization of Python and Automic.
- Experience in Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Application Lifecycle Management.
- Knowledge of DBMS Oracle und PostgreSQL.
- Experience with tools for development, release and deployment processes (Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Maven, Confluence, Jira).
- English language skills in speaking and writing
- German language B2 or minimum B1 level
Type of employment