Job ID: 01-014
iOS Developer (m/f)
We are we looking for:
- Based on the technical specifications of the product owner you develop applications for the support of our internal processes.
- You do not only develop these but also have to question the requirements and decide together on the technical implementation.
- Your team is responsible for the entire software development process.
- Completed study of computer science or a comparable education.
- Experience in using Xcode as a development environment.
- Experience in connecting external systems via WebServices (REST).
- Experience in creating complex iOS applications with Objective-C or Swift and knowledge of the Apple HIG.
- experience in designing user-friendly interfaces.
- First experiences in agile software development e.g. according to Scrum.
- The desire and the ability to work through complex questions, processes and structures as well as to develop and advance developments.
- English language skills in speaking and writing
- German language B2 or minimum B1 level
Type of employment