Job ID: 01-017
IT Operations Manager (m/f)
We are we looking for:
- Are you a dynamic person, thinker and visionary? Are you passionate about current and future IT challenges?
- You set up your area, our IT operations, future-proof, accompany it in the context of organizational development towards an agile way of working and ensure the professional and personal development of the employees of your area.
- You coordinate many parallel running projects and work together with your employees on the strategic and professional development of the division.
- The implementation of corporate and IT strategic goals in IT operations.
- You ensure the availability of all operational IT systems.
- You must lead professional and disciplinary an area of 5 department heads with 55 employees.
- Successfully completed study in computer science, business informatics, engineering or similar study.
- At least 5 years of experience in personal management, in particular the management of executives and personal development in the agile environment.
knowledge and judgment in the operational context, e.g. in relation to:
- Internal and external hosting models.
- Application publication and security.
- Database technologies.
- Experience in dealing with server operating systems (Windows, Linux).
- HOST systems like iSeries.
- High Availability Concepts.
- Future-oriented and contemporary workplace equipment.
- Experience in project management and basics of agile software development as well as ideally ERP knowledge.
- First points of contact with trading environment.
- Strong employee orientation, assertiveness, strategic and analytical thinking and working methods.
Please give us your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
- English language skills in speaking and writing
- German language B2 or minimum B1 level
Type of employment