Job ID: 01-015
IT Product Manager (m/f)
We are we looking for:
- POS hardware and POS operating systems, script knowledge (SQL) and relevant professional experience as an IT product manager, ideally first experiences as a Product Owner.
- Knowledge in handling OPOS and Atlassian Suite (JIRA), basic knowledge of an object-oriented programming language and knowledge in test automation.
- Understanding of commercial business processes (goods, data, cash flow).
- Scrum and Kanban are not just two words for you and you have already gained some experience with “Design Thinking”.
- Constantly evolve and learn to deal with change.
- Self-confident, contact, conflict and team skills.
- Support and development of the existing product portfolio.
- Understand the targets, products and processes of the stakeholders and develop the product vision.
- Analysis of business requirements.
- Coordinate the life cycle management process for store equipment.
- Representation of the respective product within Rossmann and / or externally (external partners, committees, working groups).
- English language skills in speaking and writing
- German language B2 or minimum B1 level
Type of employment