Job ID: 01-016
IT Security Analyst (m/f)
We are we looking for:
- Analyze, monitoring and evaluate IT security threats (IDS / IPS, SIEM).
- Prepare and accompany external- as well as perform internal IT security audits.
- Security incident handling during security incidents.
- Identification of IT security risks, review of the realization and effectiveness of IT security measures and processes as well as their further development.
- Development of the internal information security management system (ISMS).
- You are the contact person for the departments with questions around the topic of operative IT security.
- Completed study of computer science or a comparable education with relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of IT security systems (firewall, web proxy, VPN) as well as a basic understanding of network and operating system architecture.
- First experience in dealing with an ISMS according to IT-Baseline Protection or ISO27001, as well as optional CISSP or CompTIA Security + certifications.
- Very good knowledge in the use of security monitoring tools (IDS / IPS, SIEM).
- Very good analytical skills and systematic way of working.
- Confident and convincing appearance, contact strength, conflict and team skills.
- Ability to stay calm and clarity even in crisis situations.
- English language skills in speaking and writing
- German language B2 or minimum B1 level
Type of employment