Job ID: 01-018
Scrum Master (m/f)
We are we looking for:
- As Scrum Master you must coach and support our various development teams across the board.
- You recognize disruptions and conflicts within the teams and create suitable framework conditions for autonomous working methods in the sense of high productivity of the teams.
- You are available to the teams as competent contact persons around the methods, tools and values of the agile working method and communicate these to their colleagues.
- You support the Scrum-based project in national and international project teams.
- Successful completed study and experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- IT experience and knowledge of trading processes.
- Team and customer orientation.
- Social skills and communication skills to develop, motivate and support the teams, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Good practical knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence and english language skills.
- English language skills in speaking and writing
- German language B2 or minimum B1 level
Type of employment