Job ID: 01-022
Senior Java Developer (m/f)
- Understanding and ability to apply general programming concepts – OOD, design patterns (GoF, DI, MVC), data structures, algorithms.
- Experience of test-driven development with JUnit or TestNG, Mockito.
- Knowledge of Java SE 8 or higher (Collections, I/O, concurrency, language features)
- Knowledge and experience of development applications on Spring Boot
- ANSI SQL: tables, queries, transactions
Will be a plus:
- Functional programming concepts and knowledge of Scala programming language
- Experience of working in large commercial projects and/or in international teams.
- Experience with some of the following tools and technologies:
- Maven, Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence
- DevOps engineering tools and concepts – Docker, Ansible or others
- PostgreSQL database
- Familiarity with BDD concepts, internal DSLs.
- Cluster productivity and integration applications – Redis, memcached, RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience in development of RESTful APIs and cross-application security (OAuth2 or similar technology)
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4 and TypeScript
Development of web applications and microservices on Java in line with corporate methodology and standards:
- Analysis of business requirements and software architecture design
- Development, debugging and documenting of the software
- Implementation of unit and integration tests
- Cooperation with business stakeholders, DevOps and frontend development teams.
- Fluent English language skills in speaking and writing
- Basic German language skills with willingness to improve
Type of employment
what we can offer
- Permanent assignments, long-term perspectives
- Performance-oriented payment
- Individual employee support in a pleasant working environment